There was an error in this gadget

Monday, February 23, 2015

How to Graffiti

Step one, realize you're not banksy.
Step two, get an idea
Step three, get paint.
Step four, go paint
There's no real way to do street art because of all the different methods and kinds of graffiti
Its expressing oneself in a form of art
Anyways you're going to want to find a surface to put your art on, different kinds of graffiti art for different surfaces, think about it, the texture and the size are going to be in play for an aerosol artist. Some artist don't use paint, for example the graffiti artist “fafi” uses flowers  she puts up chicken wire on a fence and sticks the stems of the flowers through it, There is also an artist called invader who uses tiles. Second thing you're going to want to do is get your idea and your colors. You should probably draw what you are going to do on paper first. If you're not into it being illegal, talk to someone that runs the town or, someone who owns the building, but if you don't want to deal with that stuff I’m not going to be the one to take away creativity. Clean the surfaces you are painting on, more well-known artist prefer to use a power washer. After this you are going to want to lay down a coat of paint so your art or tag can pop out more. The rest is all you.

8 comments:


  1. I like this blog topic because like taking pictures , painting is probably one of the best ways to re-leave stress. I love the creativeness involved in graffiti and the pure emotion that's displayed on the wall your tagging or painting on. I love when i see the art or murals displayed in a big city that has nothing to do with cursing and drugs/ gang activities and it just makes it look so much more out of the ordinary its priceless.

    ReplyDelete

  2. I like this blog topic because like taking pictures , painting is probably one of the best ways to re-leave stress. I love the creativeness involved in graffiti and the pure emotion that's displayed on the wall your tagging or painting on. I love when i see the art or murals displayed in a big city that has nothing to do with cursing and drugs/ gang activities and it just makes it look so much more out of the ordinary its priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graffiti is a great way of expression and to release your creative side! I used to be friends with a whole crew of graffiti artists and watching them paint was terrific! I like your blog because you discuss how creative graffiti art is instead of bashing it as "vandalism" when it is obviously so much more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graffiti is a great way of expression and to release your creative side! I used to be friends with a whole crew of graffiti artists and watching them paint was terrific! I like your blog because you discuss how creative graffiti art is instead of bashing it as "vandalism" when it is obviously so much more than that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ove the way you explained how to do graffiti by clearly stating that there really is no proper way or form of art for a street artist. Something I really enjoy about art is that everyone has the chance to show off their own style. Art also gives people the option to be creative and unique. I hate how many people of society consider art on buildings or streets as vandalism. I believe it brings color to the world. Do you do any graffiti yourself? If so, I would love to see some of your work sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had no idea that it was that simple, I have always wanted to try graffiti but I never have had the time or encouragement. Great post I would like to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you make it sound really simple and it is. I've actually done some graffiti in Eureka. You know the area behind the mall that they call "devils playground"? I did a mural of the Crucifixion of Jesus and I didn't get in trouble for it

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think that these are really good steps on how to graffiti because of all the detail that you put in to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Dalai Lama Quotes